Equalizer program?

Max-Powers

Gawd
Joined
Jan 9, 2005
Messages
558
I have a inspiron 1520 with XP. Dont know what sound card I have, but I listen to alot of music using WMP10, (I hate 11) I use Sennheiser headphones. forget which one dont have them here with me, but they have decent base. I just want something that will help me bring out the base in my headphones while I listen to music or play games. Thanks
 
Hi Max ... guess what, I still use wmp10, I thought I was the only one who didn't like 11!

You don't know what soundcard you have? Have you looked in your device manager? You may be using onboard. Some onboard solutions actually have an equilizer in the audio control panel.

If you're looking for software eq, there is one on wmp10 - it's not great, but there is one. Open wmp, Now Playing tab, and the first small tab under that? click on that and choose Enhancements. Graphic Equalizer should be one of the options.
 
Back
Top