EQ2 question: spells / abilities rejuvenate times?

Badger_sly

[H]ard|Gawd
Hello all EQ2 gamers, I'm looking for some help finding info

I am trying to find a list of some sorts that shows the time it takes for spell / abilities / combat skills to rejuvenate, or how long of a wait between uses.

Is this information list anywhere on the net? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

if you hover your cursor over the icon, it tells you how long till recast
you can click on it to queue it also

Is this a "I want to know my spells" or a "I want to do some number crunching and figure out the most powerful sequence of commands to do"? If it's the latter, don't forget your heroic opportunities (which being somewhat random & involving multiple players is going to complicate things immensely). If it's the former, you right-click and 'examine' the skill, you get the stats for what you have. I honestly don't know of any comprehensive list of skills online, tho.

ameoba said:
Is this a "I want to know my spells" or a "I want to do some number crunching and figure out the most powerful sequence of commands to do"? If it's the latter, don't forget your heroic opportunities (which being somewhat random & involving multiple players is going to complicate things immensely). If it's the former, you right-click and 'examine' the skill, you get the stats for what you have. I honestly don't know of any comprehensive list of skills online, tho.

Ah, neither actually.

A person in another forum, to whom I was explaining how great EQ2 is, stated that he used to play EQ1 but got burnt out on the "downtime" of waiting for spells/abilities to rejuvenate. As far as I'm concerned, there really is no downtime in EQ2, or what he described from the first one, isn't bothering me at all. Now, I never played EQ1 so I can't give real statistical differences between the two on this issue. That is why I was wondering if there is such info posted on the net somewhere, for EQ2 that is. I'm just trying to help him out by providing him some #s, then he can make his own decision if it's better or not.

Back