EQ advise.

Copyright

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Nov 17, 2000
Messages
6,004
I am mostly happy with my setup. Zero DAC, M-Audio AV40, and Denon AH-D2000 headphones. The headphones sound amazing. The M-Audio AV40's sound good but in games my old logitech's sounded better. I just feel like I need to EQ these things to get them right. Problem I have is when I use my digital SPDIF out the EQ gets disabled. I can only EQ my music and then it changes my headphones which sounded perfect already. Is there something I can put inline after my ZERO? Some sort of small EQ so I can tweak the M-Audio AV40's to sound the way I want them to? They just don't sound good flat.

EDIT: Well I found out I had to re-enable my EQ after connecting the SPDIF... But now When I get my speakers sounding good.. my headphones are way to bright lol
 
I use a Behringer DEQ-2496. It is complete overkill but I really got it for the digital VU meters after seeing them in action in one of Flecom's setups :p
 
Back
Top