• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Epson WF-3540 broken

  • Thread starter Deleted member 88227
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 88227

Guest
I've had this printer over a year now and today I went to use it to scan something when I noticed the touch screen/display wasn't working. Upon further investigation I have discovered the screen is actually cracked. No idea how this could have happened as I hardly ever use the printer's LCD. I think the last time I used it was when I was entering the WiFi password over a year ago.

I went to Epson's site but I can't seem to find the information I need for repairs/warranty information. Even though I am sure it's past it's warranty period (1 year warranty I think) I'd still like to know if I can send it to them or a repair center of some sort to have it fixed for a reasonable price.


edit
Managed to get in touch with them. It's cheaper to just buy a new printer than have them fix it.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top