• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Epson Class Action Lawsuit settled.

darktiger

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2007
Joined
Apr 10, 2003
Messages
11,819
There is a class action lawsuit against Epson that was settled. If you purchased a qualifying Epson printer from April 8, 1999 to May 8, 2006 , register here to receive a $45 ecoupon for Epson's estore. There is an alternative to receive a $25 check and $20 estore coupon but you must file the claim form.

List of Printers
http://www.epsonsettlement.com/Printers.htm

Rebate/Register
http://www.epsonstore.com/benefitsreg
 
That kinda explains why my cartridges seemed to still have ink left even when the printer didn't want me to use it. Well, I think I'll use the $$$ to buy more ink since it is running low again...I kinda hope they release a driver to let you use more of the cartridge though...

Anyways, how do I find the page on Epson.com to register for the rebate? Your link doesn't work.


Edit:
I found the link. I'm going to read into it a bit more before registering... See: http://www.epsonstore.com/benefitsreg
 
Thanks! My 2 year old RX500 qualifies.

Thought it went through ink just a bit too quickly.

BB
 
Back
Top