Epic Left 4 Dead WIN!!!!

amazing!

will be doing this shortly.

edit: just finished doing it... hahahha i love this. will make me want to launch the game more often :D

Last edited:
wow fucking awesome! Best music Video ever created I might add.

Last edited:
LOL EPIC WIN IS EPIC MENU FOR GREAT JUSTIS LOL ! ! ! !!! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! !! ! ! 1 ! 1

EPIC

FUCKING EPIC

LOL

EPIC

LOL

EPIC

lol - that's too funny. :D

I was expecting it to show a mod where the zombies in-game were animated to do the dance. still a great idea for the menu screen tho.

I can't watch this at work but I have a feeling this will be a "Thriller" of an experience?

Hard to believe the guy in that video and the... person... below are one and the same.

0306_michael_jackson_inf.jpg

Win. To be honest, I never knew you could actually change the menu background in L4D....you learn something new everyday I guess.

That is so freaking awesome!

I am definitely going to try it

No youtube, but checking in to watch this at home.......I'm guessing it will be legen

lol

Makes Left 4 Dead more better. :)

About that video, as a kid that scared me shitless.

Does anyone have any tips for making out the damn numbers/letters in the megaupload? My eyes aren't too great.

Does anyone have any tips for making out the damn numbers/letters in the megaupload? My eyes aren't too great.

Isn't there an audio option?

edit: guess not. The letters clip into each other, so when the color inverts just match it with the previous letter.

I hate to say it, but I've been playing this game since January and this is the best thing to ever happen to this game lol.

sweet, just installed! :D

But for anyone who already has installed it, is the video blurry in the background, like a small res thats stretched?

sweet, just installed! :D

But for anyone who already has installed it, is the video blurry in the background, like a small res thats stretched?

I bet it's not too bad for smaller screens but mine 1920 so it killed the quality.

I bet it's not too bad for smaller screens but mine 1920 so it killed the quality.

yeah, i want it as the background, but the quality isnt that great on higer res's. Does anyone know how one can go about making a .bik opening vid like this? I have the Thriller music video myself, and want to give it shot to see if i can get better quality out of it :)

lol

Makes Left 4 Dead more better. :)

About that video, as a kid that scared me shitless.
i remember at the end when he whips his head around and he's a werewolf.....i would crap my pants everytime.

Back