EP45-UD3R Drivers?

verklighet

Weaksauce
I just installed Win Xp (32 bit) on my harddrive, where I already have Win Xp (64 bit) installed. And now I encountered an unexpected problem, I don't think my Ethernet card is being recognized by the OS, probably because the right drivers aren't installed.
I went to Gigabytes website to download them, but even after I installed the Chipset driver and the Ethernet driver, the OS doesnt recognize that I have a stable broadband connection, that is working fine with the previous Xp 64 installation.

Does anyone know where I can find the appropriate drivers?, or What else could be the problem?

Thanks in advance guys.

verklighet

Weaksauce
Kr1z, appreciate your help, unfortunaley that's for Vista only, I need one for Win Xp 32. Something that makes Win Xp 32bit to recognize that I have a stable broadband connection, something that recognizes my Ethernet card.

verklighet

Weaksauce
Kr1z, no worries. Thing is, I downloaded the Chipset and the Ethernet driver, yet there is no recognition of a internet connection. I am pretty much cornered here, it worked fine with Win Xp 64, it's so weird that it reacts like this with Xp 32.
Is there anything I can do manually? Is there ways to check if it even notices the Ethernet Card?

Thanks man

verklighet

Weaksauce
Nevermind...

I solved it, I should\ve installed the LAN driver, not just the Ethernet one.

Thanks for all help though.