Currently testing eon storage on an Asus M4A89TD PRO/USB3 and having some issues.
I set the controller to "IDE" mode and eon spits some random disk errors. (Even did it to sata cdrom drive during install.) Checked all the disk and found no errors. It also wouldn't detect temperatures when I did a "hd" command and smartctl couldn't detect the drives either.
Finally, changing the controller mode to "ahci" fixed all the issues but one. smartctl sees my drives but won't give detail and spits a I/O error when trying to enable smart.
Anyone else have similar issues with the sb850 controller?
Disks used were the samsung HD103SJ.
Thanks!
I set the controller to "IDE" mode and eon spits some random disk errors. (Even did it to sata cdrom drive during install.) Checked all the disk and found no errors. It also wouldn't detect temperatures when I did a "hd" command and smartctl couldn't detect the drives either.
Finally, changing the controller mode to "ahci" fixed all the issues but one. smartctl sees my drives but won't give detail and spits a I/O error when trying to enable smart.
Anyone else have similar issues with the sb850 controller?
Disks used were the samsung HD103SJ.
Thanks!