Entertainment laptop

Joined
Nov 13, 2010
Messages
764
I work nightshift and am looking for a tablet to watch youtube on during the night. I obviously want something with wifi, but also something I can connect to bluetooth peripherals in case I need to do some emailing or misc work. I don't want something extravagant but also don't want to sacrifice video quality. Not too big but not too small either.
 
a tablet isnt a laptop...
just get a samsung tablet or any 6th gen+ ipad, theyll will do all that. but if youre at work, shouldnt you be workin?
 
That sounds like a nice easy job, hiring? Do agree that a tablet would be your best bet.
 
Sorry, don't know why I typed laptop. Thought that Samsung was more of less bang for your buck due to the brand. Same with Apple.

And the job sounds easy but pretty sure most people wouldn't go for it lol. Which is why the field is pretty much always hiring.
 
Not much of a choice here if you want a tablet versus laptop. Android tablets are generally pretty garbage compared to any variation of the current iPad, and there is far more game/software support on the iPad. You can use a Dualsense controller wireless with an iPad to play games like Death Stranding, etc.
 
And the job sounds easy but pretty sure most people wouldn't go for it lol. Which is why the field is pretty much always hiring.
Let me guess, is it nuclear?

Doing nothing at work is way harder than it sounds. While constantly on standby to get up and do some highly technical work in a window of not enough time. It's a painful game of wait, wait, wait, Holy shit go, why aren't you done yet, wait.
 
iPad mini is pretty old at this point. You’re going to want to wait as the refresh will likely be this fall.
 
if watching videos is the main use, then a Samsung tablet would be better just because of the screen aspect ratio compared to an iPad. i got the Tab S7 that comes with keyboard cover, pretty handy if i dont want to open my laptop
 
Back
Top