engiNURD's FS thread... CPUs, mobos, RAM, etc + some "freebies" updated frequently!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be a threadcrapper, but does that say $26,000 for a '99 Accord?

Good luck

its a 2sec. accord baby! lol... well, its supposed to say $6,000. :p Guess someone sneaked that in when I was updating my thread at the lab, lol. Thanks for pointing it out.

TTT

Some requested pics:

front.jpg

inside_box.jpg

Didn't read all the replies, so I apologize if this has been covered already. Can you list the rest of the specs on the P3 1.0Ghz processor in the coming soon combo you mentioned? Since it looks like your still trying to source a board for it, would you consider turning that into a standalone CPU purchase?

Thanks!

Didn't read all the replies, so I apologize if this has been covered already. Can you list the rest of the specs on the P3 1.0Ghz processor in the coming soon combo you mentioned? Since it looks like your still trying to source a board for it, would you consider turning that into a standalone CPU purchase?

Thanks!

I'm not trying to source a board, but rather I don't have the specs of the board right now, since I don't have the combo in hand yet; I was supposed to pick it up a week ago, but haven't been able to. I'd sell the CPU alone only if the board and RAM didn't work. But as far as I know, the system is working. I'll try and pick up the combo tomorrow, but if not, I'll just remove the listing.

You don't do shipping on the Honda??? dangit. :p

Bump for you, and nice stuff!! :)

i will take the P-DC 2.2+other stuff

Sorry, I don't have time to ship internationally right now. :(

SHIPPING INFO
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
To estimate shipping on your own, most single items are < 5lbs. If its a combo of items, like a cpu/mobo/ram, it will most likely be under 10lbs. I mainly ship via FedEx Ground/Home Delivery, so small weight changes don't matter much. You can guesstimate the size of the box needed (weight matters more than size of packaging). I double box and use packing peanuts. You can use zipcode 90245 for estimates. PM me with your zipcode for more precise shipping charge estimates.
  • I ship to the continental US only, otherwise, you're welcome to ask if the item you need is hard to find.
  • Shipping to a commercial address (eg. your workplace) is best, since there's a +$2 surcharge for FedEx Home Delivery.
  • Indirect Signature Required is +$1.50, Direct Signature is +$2.50, and Adult Signature is +$3.50.
  • FedEx insures the first $100 for free, and there's a +$2 fee for up to $300.
  • Items will not be shipped until payment has cleared.
  • My responsibility as a seller is to get the item shipped, which may take a few days.
  • If you need something shipped immediately, please ask if I'm able to do so before sending payment! I may or may not be busy, so just ask.
  • Please send me your phone number if and when you send payment! This is so I can contact you if something goes wrong with our transaction.
  • If the package is damaged, do not accept it from FedEx!
  • If I'm trading with you, I expect adequate packaging, as I pack my shipments very well.

$25 - COMBO: P3 850Mhz, Abit BE6-II, 512MB
  • Pentium !!! 850E 850Mhz, 100Mhz FSB, 256KB L2 cache, slot 1, Coppermine (retail box)
  • 512MB 2x256MB PC-100 SDRAM (bare modules; various brands)
  • Abit BE6-II Rev.2 Intel 440BX (legendary), slot 1, ATX motherboard
  • ISA Sound card, your choice, see below in the semi-freebies

I'm interested in this for my old school games dosbox, but I literally have 10+ p3 slot cpus lying around. Possible to take the P3 850 out of the combo for some price reduction?

If so, how much to ship to 94560 home address?

My responsibility as a seller is to get the item shipped, which may take a few days.

Does this mean there is no DOA garrantee or any other kind? Is in, If I accept shipment because box appears undamaged, but hardware fails to post or boot, am I SOL? (for background, I'm not a noob when it comes to computers, so I won't do anything stupid to kill the hardware testing it/hooking it up ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back