Enermax Revolution Duo 700W Power Supply Review @ [H]

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Enermax Revolution Duo 700W Power Supply Review - Two is always better than one, right? Two fans in your new PSU is a win-win? That is the theory behind the Enermax Revolution Duo series of Power Supply Units. Enermax has a long history of producing PSUs ranging from good to excellent. Where will the new Duo fall in line today?

Having two fans in the PSU is like having two engines on an aircraft...
Fans are, in my experience, the computer parts with the shortest life span (some die already after about five years). Having two of them in the PSU will keep the computer running even when one fails.

Having two fans in the PSU is like having two engines on an aircraft...
Fans are, in my experience, the computer parts with the shortest life span (some die already after about five years). Having two of them in the PSU will keep the computer running even when one fails.
enermax does not manufacturer their units anymore, they are outsourced to their specs.....i have thought they slipped a notch since doing this,,i may be wrong...they probably need 2 fans,,because everything is tightly package like sardines in a can..i would not buy it for that reason alone

Back