Enermax Platimax 850W Drawing!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm well I if I got a 1200 for free I'd have to build a killer sli 2600K rig around it.

An Enermax Platimax 850W for when I win it here! I want to go back to SLI but my 650W gets a little strained with my i7 overclocked :(

Although I love thier power supplies I really am wanting to try the new Twister Bearing fans out. This will be in my next build.

Looking to build a system next spring, may well use an Enermax PSU then, if I win this 850, it's definately going in. Otherwise I'll likely be looking at something more along the lines of the NAXN 82+ (750W)

For my second build, an enermax 850 watt, because it is capable of handling SLI and CFX, which I have now approve of.. And cannot go back!

I would use the Platimax 850, because I believe Enermax makes a reliable high watt power supply.

I'd pick one of their psus with enough juice to push my hardware. Enermax psus always test well, rate very well, and put up great efficiency numbers.

If it were up to me, I would get the Enermax Platimax 850W, and replace my OCZ 700W...Crossfire, here I come!

Since ive never had an Enermax PSU ,if I win one I would use the Enermax Platimax 850 watt computer power supply .:D

Platimax 850 as I only build a new box for myself every 5 years or so. I build quite a few for other people though and like the reliability.

I would definitely go with the Platimax 850 for my next build especially for the efficiency and the modular connections.

I would almost certainly go for the Platimax 850 or 1200 because I love me some efficiency and I've always had great experiences with their products in the past, their PSU's are still powering my servers perfectly after years.

The PLATIMAX 850W!!! I'm planning to build my first computer later this year. I have a case, memory, network card, gaming mouse, keyboard, fan controller, hard drives, graphics card, dvd drive, sleeves for cables, and monitor. I'm still missing a few key components, particularly a PSU. The Platimax 850W has just the right power I'm looking for! Thanks!!

I would use the Enermax Platimax 850 watt computer power supply because it was vetted by Kyle and free!!

NANX 82+, enough power at a good price point. 850W would be nice for server though.

11.10.12 I think i may already be using an enermax ps, but am having problems with the computer. I think enermax allows a 5 yr warrenty but i have no idea how one tests a ps to determine if it is occasionally defective.

I would/will probably use a Enermax Platimax 1200w.

Why? Because [H] gave it a silver/pass in their review. Hard to beat that.

For my next (next next) PC build I would probably consider using the 1200W PSU so I could power a multi-GPU setup. With the power draw of multiple GPUs, I would need a high efficiency PSU to make sure I get the power I need and none of the heat that I don't.

Last edited by a moderator:
For a while I coveted the EMG700AWT. Solid reviews, modular and fit the wattage range of my builds pretty well. Though I wouldn't turn down a free Platimax 850W :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back