Enermax EG565P-VE

koomba

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 10, 2004
Messages
297
I've been reading up trying to decide on a sufficient SLI system that I'm building, and I've read alot about the enermax 600w SLI power supply. I was looking through Enermax PS and ran across the EG565P-VE, which seems identical except for the fact that its 535 watt, instead of 600w. Now my question is, should this till be ok to handle dual 6800gts and an o/c'd a64?

And another question, I read reading the specs on these 2 power supplies, and they said that they have 24/20 pin connectors. Does this mean they have ACTUAL 24 pin connectors, or just a 20-pin with a 24-pin converter? Because I'd really like to get a PSU that has a 24 pin connector, considering thats what my new motherboard has, and I've read alot of problems with overclocking if you don't have the full 24 pins.

Thanks!
 
I got what you got.
The biggest reasons are-
1. Enermax is a good anme and have been a good PS.
2. It was on the Nvidia approved SLI PS list.
3. It was 93 dollars on sale shipped!
 
It'll handle your setup fine.

I think it has a removable 4-pin section, no need for an adapter with a 20-pin board.
 
Back
Top