• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

enermax 600?

Joined
Nov 27, 2004
Messages
46
i am planning on getting the enermax 600 noisetaker. it has the updated atx, PCI-E, and active PFc. it this a good power supply? Also how is the noise from this power supply?

-rob
 
I've had a 600W Noisetaker for a few months now and I love it. Honestly it is by far the quietest component in my system. No foolin. Very stable too. I like 600W. I throw in fans etc. and never worry about having enough power. I read a review somewhere where the reviewer said he was worried the fans weren't working because he couldn't hear them. Funny but true.
:cool:
 
thanks that helps, i feel more comfortable knowing that you have it, and it works well. thanks again

-rob
 
damn nice supplies

Enermax will also be releasing the EG565 series supplies in the not so distant future
specifically geared to PCI-E SLi

I just havent found them in the distribution chain yet
 
Back
Top