Ends in 9 hours, Riddick: Dark Athena and Butcher Bay $6.66 on Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.

PNut12345

Supreme [H]ardness
Ends at noon Central time, 2 great games for $6.66, in the Steam Store.

Good DRM as well... :p

At least it doesn't require a constant internet connection, or spy on you constantly. It just makes it questionable if you will be able to install without a headache or not. Last time I tried to install it took 2 weeks of on/off trying to get the tages servers to communicate correctly with me (was christmas sale and their activation servers were getting hammered.)

The game itself is great though. Definitely worth $6.66.

I just bought this a few weeks ago at 19.99. Grrrr! Still worth it though, awesome game(s) :)

Butcher Bay is one of the best FPS I've ever played. Dark Athena was quite good, too. $6.66 is a steal for both games.

I can not, for the life of me, find butcher bay at all on steam. Seems the deal is over either way though...

I believe Butcher Bay is integrated into Dark Athena (and has been since Dark Athena's release), it isn't a separate game, you can launch it or the Dark Athena campaign/story.

I went ahead a bought this, even though I have no time to play. My brother has been telling me to get this for the longest time now. This finally gave me a good excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back