• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Endian Firewall and SNMP

Axeldoomeyer

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 3, 2006
Messages
290
OK I have recently installed Nagios on a machine that I am using for monitoring Windows servers and I would like to monitor my Endian firewall as well. I can't find any information that endian has SNMP installed.

Basically I would like to monitor network traffic on different interfaces. I think that SNMP would provide just that. Maybe I am wrong here, correct me if I am. :)

I am trying to install SNMP on EFW and I am not sure how to do this. Has anyone done this before? If so, how do I install it and configure it?

Thanks in advance.

BTW, I am new to linux, but I am fairly familiar with the command line after installing nagios several times. :)

-Axel
 
HTML:
http://rpm.sh-linux.org/rpm-index-2004/libnetsnmp.so.5.html
Here ya go. Let us know how it works out.
 
Back
Top