• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

End caps for Water Tubes?

laggerific

n00b
Joined
Mar 13, 2014
Messages
6
I'm working on my first hard loop setup, and I'm incorporating the tubing as part of the artwork and aesthetic.

I'm basically turning the mame/Steam arcade cabinet I built, 6+ years ago, into a full-on PC case, with water tubing running throughout, and a PC attached to the cabinet with a Thermaltake P7 open air case.

The aesthetic will heavily be influenced by the original Mario Bros. arcade game (perfect because of the tubing and the release of the amazing UDF figures), as well as some Super Mario World, and a bit of Donkey Kong. I hope to also use shrinky dinks for some of the pixel sprites (POW block, etc.).

That said...I have some tube runs that I want to do just for continuity of the aesthetic, but will not be a part of the plumbing. Any recommendations where I could get some end caps for 16mm OD tubes?

Thank you!
 
Last edited:
only thing I can see is a female to female extension with an end cap, ~$5. or you could epoxy some acrylic circles onto the ends to seal it(bend , fill, seal).
 
Back
Top