Encore ENLWI-n

squares

Limp Gawd
Hi guys I just ordered an Encore ENLWI-N does anyone have any experience with this company? I was also wondering how this adapter is in terms of future-proofing. Right now I only have a wireless g router, but this can support both G and N so I should be covered right?

Bump

I am curious about this adapter as well. Im going to be moving my desktop into an apartment with a wirless connection that I have no idea how good it is. Im trying to find out the brand router that they are using. This adapter seems to have a good reviews on NewEgg. Over 600 in fact!! Any ideas on this one? Seems to be one of the better rated ones that support N.

Nobody can report on this adapter?

Well, Im going to be moving into an apartment that has the router in another apartment. Basically the landlord I guess. I just need to know if this will cut it or should I opt for a USB adapter?

I would never go with a USB wireless adapter -- they tend to have small, ineffective antennae and weaker compatibility than PCI and PCIe variants.

So, even though this isn't a name brand adapter so to speak, I should still give it a go I guess.

I've seen some extremely strange and unpredictable behavior from USB WiFi adapters. I don't recommend them either.

Back