Enchanted Arms leveling question

amdgamer

Supreme [H]ardness
Hey guys, I had a quick question in case anyone knows. Does anyone know how the leveling system works in Enchanted Arms? Is it worth it to fight a bunch of battles to level up and increase your stats, or will the enemies also level up with you, thus negating the advantage of spending the time for that purpose?

Well, it's apparently a traditional RPG, and I haven't heard anyone complaining about it. So I'm going to guess that the enemies do not.

I mean, just look at all the bitching about Oblivion. D:

Leveling up works like such. Everyone you have with you gets EXP. You can have the 4 human characters you eventually get, as well as 8 golems with you at a time. Everyone in your active party gets SP. This is the 4 people out of those 12 which actually fight. You use SP to boost the stats a little bit more in addition to leveling.

Enemies stay the same level. So do bosses.

Great, i'm glad that you guys have cleared this up. I'm about 38 hours into the game, and have spent 10 of those hours just exploring the world and leveling up my characters. Some of the bosses and enemies i've faced(particularly in the temples) are really hard, so I was gonna be pissed if I spent all this time leveling up my characters only to have those hard enemies get even harder. This game is developing a pretty nice and addictive storyline now. I almost wish that this game had a few more in game movies. I am absolutely digging how you can save anytime and anywhere you please, instead of having to hunt down save points all the time.

Back