• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Enano computers?

its just like an AOpen mini or Mac mini... they re a pile of laptop parts in a small desktop case. limited expansion / upgrade options, more style than substance but they can do basic tasks well enough.
 
If only they had a decent price, I'd consider. I just bought a 850mhz HP E-PC for 40 dollars on ebay, a great alternative if looking you a mini pc. I will be using it in an outdoor system that will be posted in the worklog as soon as I start modding.
 
Go to www.logicsupply.com and build your own. Tons of choices. There's a new, faster, smaller barebones AOpen one there on there front page. You can have them config it or build it yourself.
 
Back
Top