• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

emule, dead?

Filtrator

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
199
Hey,

I've been out of the scene for couple of month and recently I tried eMule and DirectConnect again, and none of them work, emule didn't connect to any servers, and most of them are gone and DC wouldn't download the hub list.

Are they dead?
 
500k users on both razerback 3 emule servers, was 1.1 million on one of them the other day. I'd say that's not dead..
 
Yeah - emule works fine for me as well. Maybe some sort of firewall problem?

As long as we're on the topic - any opinions as to what the best edonkey2000 client is these days? I'm still using normal emule - but would love to hear if there are better ones out there.
 
Yeah - emule works fine for me as well. Maybe some sort of firewall problem?

As long as we're on the topic - any opinions as to what the best edonkey2000 client is these days? I'm still using normal emule - but would love to hear if there are better ones out there.

regular emule here, I was under the impression the others were mal/scam-ware 'hacked' versions of emule, except the original edonkey which is of course dead. Are any of the alternatives even legit?
 
Back
Top