Embattled German Industrials Pursue the Factory of the Future

monkeymagick

[H]News
In a Bloomberg article, Germany is helping to lead the charge in building factories of the future. Efforts to modernize manufacturing are heading forward in this new century. The country is known for its innovations in technology. Maybe in the future some companies will deploy Strap Ons for use.

By some metrics, Germany may be a touch paranoid about its need to modernize. A Boston Consulting Group study from last December of more than 750 industrial producers in autos, mechanical engineering, plant construction and process industries found 47 percent of German companies have put elements of smart factories in place, versus just 29 percent of U.S. manufacturers.

"Germany just needs CLEAN COAL™ !! Crisp, clean, beautiful coal. Coal so clean your head would spin. Believe me. And more factory jobs. Bring back the coal factories and put germans back to work!"

"Germany just needs CLEAN COAL™ !! Crisp, clean, beautiful coal. Coal so clean your head would spin. Believe me. And more factory jobs. Bring back the coal factories and put germans back to work!"
That, and right to work laws... No leave benefits, and no health care...THAT is how they get further ahead.

Reactions: DPI
like this
Coal makes up a larger share of German electricity generation than the US.

Germany has no choice but to automate as their working age population is shrinking. In just 10 years or so, they'll be in trouble. Here's a short video that shows what's about to happen in Europe (German demographics starts about 3:50):

They have a ready and willing work force they are importing daily! They just have to do away with the old crappy german culture and upgrade to the newer culture that will do away with feminist issues! No more cat calling or being treated differently in the newer cooler German 2.0 culture, cause you are not allowed outside! Driving is also not an issues cause that is not allowed as well....

/s

Automate factors to remove the human influence, yes it probably needs more power, but those humans without jobs won't be able to afford to run many electrical things at home, assuming they even have a home, so the net result is a power savings!

Back