Aug 5, 2011 #1 F Farva Extremely [H] Joined Feb 3, 2004 Messages 38,145 I haven't seen an email notification since 4:40PM CST yesterday.
Aug 5, 2011 #2 J Joe S Limp Gawd Joined Apr 19, 2010 Messages 446 Mine have always been intermittent. Sometimes I'll get them and sometimes I won't. I also haven't gotten any for a while though.
Mine have always been intermittent. Sometimes I'll get them and sometimes I won't. I also haven't gotten any for a while though.
Aug 5, 2011 #3 W WeShipTech n00b Joined Aug 4, 2011 Messages 56 I signed up recently and I never received an activation email. I wait about 10 hours. I ended up having to email the admin so that I could post. This would indicate that there is some sort of issue with the email system.
I signed up recently and I never received an activation email. I wait about 10 hours. I ended up having to email the admin so that I could post. This would indicate that there is some sort of issue with the email system.
Aug 5, 2011 #4 Lethal ViragoAdmin Emeritus Joined May 27, 2000 Messages 28,704 We're aware of the issue and are getting our vBull guru on it.