Apr 6, 2015 #1 A allenpan [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 1,756 Email notification not working? I used to get email notification from the forum either from other member/pm/thread, and now is not working (not working for a while now)... I checked my spam and it is not there,,, @Hotmail.com
Email notification not working? I used to get email notification from the forum either from other member/pm/thread, and now is not working (not working for a while now)... I checked my spam and it is not there,,, @Hotmail.com
Apr 6, 2015 #2 T the_servicer 2[H]4U 2FA Joined Aug 16, 2013 Messages 2,214 Yes! I am also using a hotmail address and recently not getting any mail alerts! It is driving me nuts. Glad I'm not the only one.
Yes! I am also using a hotmail address and recently not getting any mail alerts! It is driving me nuts. Glad I'm not the only one.
Apr 7, 2015 #4 A allenpan [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 1,756 ok...is there a way to get around it?
Apr 7, 2015 #5 FrgMstr Just Plain Mean Staff member 2FA Joined May 18, 1997 Messages 58,527 We will see....