Email Clients Thunderbird and eM Client

JHefile

Necrophilia Makes Me [H]ard
I have been a long time user of Thunderbird. It does its job even though its a bit wonky at times.

It's become stale to me so I searched high and low for a replacement and found eM Client. So far I am really impressed with it. It seems to be more thought out and fluid. Maybe because its new I am enjoying it?

Whatever the case may be if you are bored with your client and wanna get dirty with another program check it out. If you have eM Client let me know what you think of it.

After 4 days using it now I have washed my mind of Thunderbird and going forward with eM Client. I love the Conversation View mode for it makes everything look really clean.

I think its much better. The one con for the free version is you only get to use 2 emails.If you pay for the software you can send out blaster emails at once to many different emails, something business owners would like.

Setting up was a breeze because it imported all the info for the emails right from Thunderbird minus the passwords.

I used eM client in the past and I thought it was good. Syncing calendars was difficult in the version I used. When I subscribed to Microsoft Office365 I moved to Outlook (much better syncing with Onedrive), so I left eM Client behind.

Back