• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Email Client Recomendations

Joined
Mar 15, 2018
Messages
21
On my new build I bowed the inevitable and upgraded to windows 10 and I am slowly adapting to it.
However I have been using windows live mail for years and like it's simple no frills interface. The mail program built into windows 10 is too busy for my tastes. Any recommendations for a clean simple email client program?
 
Thunderbird is an option.

https://www.thunderbird.net/en-US/

The built in Windows 10 Mail client is actually pretty good for auto configuration with many different mail clients. Thunderbird is probably going to require manual imap configuration.

I'd give it another chance.
 
I would recommend Thunderbird as well.
It has gotten better over the years about working well with IMAP servers. Even with my own custom mail server it picked up on the settings automatically.
 
Thunderbird is an option.

https://www.thunderbird.net/en-US/

The built in Windows 10 Mail client is actually pretty good for auto configuration with many different mail clients. Thunderbird is probably going to require manual imap configuration.

I'd give it another chance.


I've setup the Windows mail app a few times for customers and it works great for a few weeks then just seems to stop working. Trying to set it up again just gets the same errors. Too unreliable. Back to Thunderbird everytime.
 
Back
Top