• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

EM3 Times Wacked out!!

Wicked_Bass

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 26, 2000
Messages
1,052
I have these 519 hours until finish with 185 pointer. Will they level out or is this correct!! I think its odd I am usually 50min per frame!!
 
Wicked_Bass said:
I have these 519 hours until finish with 185 pointer. Will they level out or is this correct!! I think its odd I am usually 50min per frame!!

What project number is it? It seems there are still some problems with the newer core, 96 I think it is. I think the relevant projects are in the 1900's.


 
I restarted my EM3 and clients everything is back to normal one client is core 96 its still alittle weird but should have some more points by tom. morning!!


 
Wicked_Bass said:
I have these 519 hours until finish with 185 pointer. Will they level out or is this correct!! I think its odd I am usually 50min per frame!!

When the new WU starts up the times are not accurate, give it a couple of frames to figure out the real times your looking at! ;)


Thanks xENo!!!
 
Wicked_Bass said:
I restarted my EM3 and clients everything is back to normal one client is core 96 its still alittle weird but should have some more points by tom. morning!!



I'm glad it wasn't anything too major! That would be one huge WU if it took that long.


 
Wicked_Bass said:
I restarted my EM3 and clients everything is back to normal one client is core 96 its still alittle weird but should have some more points by tom. morning!!



LPerry has said that EMIII is not reporting on that one correctly right now, you know he will have it fixed soon though!
I still think it does report properly, it just takes it bit to figure everything out.


Thanks xENo!!!
 
Back
Top