• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Elisha Cuthbert Wallpapers

EngenZerO

n00b
Joined
Feb 19, 2004
Messages
50
Got bored over the weekend. I did not feel like studying for my tests... so I made these... enjoy

thumb.jpg


DOWNLOAD DS

ecuthbertsthumb.jpg


DOWNLOAD SS
 
umm yeah your second WP has a DOT right in the middle of her crotch. not that I was looking there though
 
one of very few celebrity women who take the words from my mouth and leave me entranced by real beauty...

thanks EngenZerO
 
DaCoOlNeSs said:
umm yeah your second WP has a DOT right in the middle of her crotch. not that I was looking there though
thats an air hole from her legs dude
 
powerade said:
LOL how did u get a pic of her in that high of res (the first pic )

i have the set of all the hi-res shots from that shoot... i found it on some website some time ago...
 
BossNoodleKaboodle said:
You took those pictures?

I wish... LOL...

I found them on a website like a month ago. the website had the entire shoot in hi-res, so I downloaded all the images...
 
BossNoodleKaboodle said:
with their permission i hope :rolleyes:

its kinda hard when you dont know the actual source from where these images came from. as i said, i found these on some random website. that website claimed no ownership or claimed to have take the pictures. i just downloaded what was on that page, and decided to make a wallpaper out of it.

if i knew the person who took the actual pictures or the magazine these pictures came from, i would definitly make sure they get credit for such a good set of shots.
 
Back
Top