- Joined
- Jul 27, 2006
- Messages
- 9,484
Heya,
This is sort of irrelevant to computers and IT, but I am looking for a certain kind of device.
It's sort of like that, except bigger (well, maybe not necessarily in comparison to the cups in the picture) and electronic. Many years ago this was this dude who died (forgot why -- cancer?) who was apparently well known and famous for what he did, one of which I think was train riding. I saw a picture of him on a high speed train (like literally on the outside) gripped/attached to these yellow suction cups, and you could clearly see the digital screen on these devices too.
Anyone know what kind of device I'm talking about? I don't know what they're called.
Thanks!
Keywords: power grip, suction, vacuum, electronic
This is sort of irrelevant to computers and IT, but I am looking for a certain kind of device.
It's sort of like that, except bigger (well, maybe not necessarily in comparison to the cups in the picture) and electronic. Many years ago this was this dude who died (forgot why -- cancer?) who was apparently well known and famous for what he did, one of which I think was train riding. I saw a picture of him on a high speed train (like literally on the outside) gripped/attached to these yellow suction cups, and you could clearly see the digital screen on these devices too.
Anyone know what kind of device I'm talking about? I don't know what they're called.
Thanks!
Keywords: power grip, suction, vacuum, electronic
Last edited: