• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Electronic Cigarette Kit - 139/obo

Nitebane

Weaksauce
Joined
Oct 9, 2005
Messages
95
I am selling a Electronic Cigarette Kit, new in box.

The kit has 2 Lithium Ion Batteries
ACDC Charger
1 pack of cartridges of your requested flavor/nicotime level
Manual

The flavors I can offer with the kit are
Regular Tobacco Flavor
Menthol Flavor
Chocolate Flavor
Coffee Flavor
Vanilla Flavor

I can include different strengths for your carton included as well. Regular, Medium, Light, Ultra-Light, and None(no nicotine)

This has no tobacco in it - its simply water vapor mixture emitting from the cigarette.

Its quite the peice of gadetry if you are a smoker. I use to spend over 180$ a month on cigarettes (6.25/pack/day each month). I am now spending at most 30$ a month. (the cartridge packs that are equivalent to a carton of cigarettes only cost 15$)

I am also not going to charge shipping this holiday season ---

To make it easier you can purchase it straight through a secure paypal gateway (if you dont have paypal you can still use any credit card). If this is not allowed please let me know - as I am only trying to help the buyer purchase it , and feel more secure in that purchase via paypals guarantee/secure service.

Happy Holidays [H]! Quit that nasty tobacco habbit! :D
 
What eww? lol. It actually tastes great! :)

What's a better device to quit smoking or to continue smoking? When it tastes good, has no smell, you can smoke it anywhere AND it saves you money?

It's a pretty crazy device - it actually feels like you are smoking. Smokers will understand that aspect - the feel on your throat, and all that. Every smoker I have shown it to so far, has been amazed, and they all want one - and a few even bought them right on the spot. :cool:
 
1f81241483ke3m13p78c9b31b89181b7c14a8.jpg


1f91221g93mb3pa3lb8c9159b38503a2413f5.jpg


Here you go :D
 
my friend doug has one of these and it worked out well for him... Ive tried it and its actually kind of neat.. but at some point he got this great idea that he could now smoke inside and went thru a cartridge in a day and got extremely sick lol

but yeah.. Ive thought about gettin one.. too expensive tho and I dont really smoke that much.. about 3 packs a month
 
LOL. this one has a LED indicator on it so you can't smoke too much in a period of time. Also when the battery gets low it blinks 7 times on the tip.

I havent even been bothered by it, as I smoke it every hour or so but I am sure people could manage to get it to do that, in the case mentioned above if they dont stop. I typically smoke 10 drags from it and then put it back in my pocket each time.

This also is a two-peicer. No atomizer to replace, no nicotine vials to eyedrop onto swabs, etc. The atomizer and the nicotine is all in that cartridge. When you throw that out, and put a new one on , its a fresh atomizer and fresh cartridge. Each cartridge is equal to two packs of cigarettes. So after 2 days I typically just switch to a new one.

It's also a screw on cartridge so it wont fall off, like some other models I have seen being used that are 3 peices, require cleanings and this messy replacement process with the swabs to get your fix.
 
Hmm, I don't smoke but my parents do and I'd love for them to quit. I wonder if they'd even consider trying something like this...

How does your kit differ from this one?
 
I havent used the one you linked, but I checked it out and im seeing things like, "tastes like cat urine" , and they are disposable.

I guess its kind of apples to oranges on what I am offeirng, vs that one.

This one is not disposable, and it has smoke the entire usage of the cartridge - instead of alot the first puff, then by the 3rd puiff none. Also these taste great -- definitely not like cat urine.

I guess you get what you pay for right? These are the premium ones ;) Also im seeing an atomizer, and the 3 peices as I mentioned above - this one I am offering is 2 peices, and simple -- no atomizer to clean, etc.
 
Back
Top