• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Electron Microscope v2.6.6 (Update)

LPerry

The Weatherman
Joined
Apr 4, 2001
Messages
2,454

EM Support for Version 5 Client

This release supports Version 5 of Folding@Home. I waited until Stanford released the client so I could be sure that the client name was known. As I expected naming conventions changed. The previous versions of the clients were: FAH2Console.exe, FAH3Console.exe, FAH4Console.exe... but today the new name is: FAH500-Console.exe ... yippa-de-do-dah. It's amazing how I can read the future and know when something will be different... LOL.

Thanks very much to those of you who have donated a couple of $$$ to the EM-DC.COM web site. I really appreciate the help.

Enjoy! :D

Get the latest version here: http://www.em-dc.com

latestem.jpg
 
LPerry said:

EM Support for Version 5 Client

This release supports Version 5 of Folding@Home. I waited until Stanford released the client so I could be sure that the client name was known. As I expected naming conventions changed. The previous versions of the clients were: FAH2Console.exe, FAH3Console.exe, FAH4Console.exe... but today the new name is: FAH500-Console.exe ... yippa-de-do-dah. It's amazing how I can read the future and know when something will be different... LOL.

Thanks very much to those of you who have donated a couple of $$$ to the EM-DC.COM web site. I really appreciate the help.

Enjoy! :D

Get the latest version here: http://www.em-dc.com

Ok future boy :D You pick the next 4 major sports events and I'll split the earings with you :rolleyes:

Nice update, be well

BillR
 
Thanks for the continued support and updates to the program Larry :)
 
I appreciate the acknowledgement everyone gives to my efforts.
I hope to be doing this as long as Stanford keeps this project alive. ;)

Anyone else seen one of these?
borg.jpg
 
p268_ch3oh:

I am pretty sure that is the protein that came up on my Pentium Pro 266 1mb Cache(200 running at 266, LOL Monster Overclock). It was taking 8+ hours per frame and I saw the protein and deleted the WU.

The Pentium Pro has been the most stable computer I have ever owned, I use it for Folding and my development web server. Slow, but gets the job done. (Get-r-Done)

dirtnapii>uptime
12:46pm up 659 days, 14:33, 1 user, load average: 1.26, 1.16, 1.12

Oh btw, great job with Electron Microscope! Was the fact that it works with Linux and samba a coincidence, or was it skillfully planned?
 
dr_dirtnap said:
p268_ch3oh: Oh btw, great job with Electron Microscope! Was the fact that it works with Linux and samba a coincidence, or was it skillfully planned?
With feedback from those with Linux we made it work. :)
Teamwork kicks butt every time. ;)
 
so this will let me monitor all my folding machines on a central computer?? why wasn't i notified of this before??? you're a genius- thanks LPerry :)
 
big daddy fatsacks said:
so this will let me monitor all my folding machines on a central computer?? why wasn't i notified of this before??? you're a genius- thanks LPerry :)
Where have you been? We've only been using it for years! :p ;)
(which is probably why we haven't mentioned it much lately)
 
Back
Top