EL wire

SarverSystems

Supreme [H]ardness
Does anyone have some that I can see some pics of? I wanna see pics of it in actual use, not from some website selling it.

And does it lose its glow after a while like soem CCFL's do?

just to add since its pretty much the same topic anybody know if i can get UV EL wire? thanks

At your service:D . From the look, they work the same way like CCFL, so they could lose the brightness over time, though I didn't see that after a year using my EL wire.

Elwire.jpg

Haha I bought some EL Wire about a month ago and havnt even installed it. Need more pics of it? Im sure I can hook it up and show you if you want.

Originally posted by NotSoSimple
Blue like Steaks.
Now that just confused the hell out of me until I saw that guy's name was steak. I have some blue el wire on the floor here so I might hook it up and take a picture.

yeah, from my understanding its for accent lines- its not going to light the entire room up or anything. Very steakish.

I've got some blue EL wire wrapping my PSU cable, and it looks alright. To be honest though, I was hoping it would be brighter (sorry, no pics).

I had some in the front of my old chieftec clone and it was nice and bright over a year later.

Back