Mar 24, 2005 #41 P postalcop [H]ard|Gawd Joined Mar 12, 2004 Messages 1,780 I'm jealous. Wish I could afford a race car. Good luck with racing. Maybe you could have a picture of the car etched into the window of your case. The mods to the power supply and cd rom turned out pretty good too.
I'm jealous. Wish I could afford a race car. Good luck with racing. Maybe you could have a picture of the car etched into the window of your case. The mods to the power supply and cd rom turned out pretty good too.
Mar 24, 2005 #42 B brasherman Gawd 2FA Joined Sep 10, 2004 Messages 803 Hahahahaha! That looks like a place in Adrian, MI where I used to work summers! Ah, the memories...... EDIT: P.S. Forgot to add that it all looks pretty kick ass! Nice job, and that's where I mounted my first CC switch on my first mod.
Hahahahaha! That looks like a place in Adrian, MI where I used to work summers! Ah, the memories...... EDIT: P.S. Forgot to add that it all looks pretty kick ass! Nice job, and that's where I mounted my first CC switch on my first mod.