EK Waterblocks

Introvert

n00b
Joined
Feb 17, 2006
Messages
37
I know Eddy_EK over at xS makes these blocks. I was wondering if anyone has one of these blocks and how well they perform. Im mostly curious about them as I never really see much mentioned of them, i didnt know if that was for any certain reason or not.
 
I hadn't heard of these blocks before, but I found a couple reviews on overclockers.com ( http://www.google.com/search?q=ek+waterblock ). One says that it isn't available anywhere but Slovenia, so I imagine they aren't talked about much because they are hard to get. Are they easily available other places now?
 
You can have them shipped here from slovenia, it just takes a long time ( ~ 1 month IIRC).
 
i was more questioning performance aspects and penguin is correct that can be shipped from slovenia
 
I'm not sure which EK block(s) your looking at, but I got an EK chipset block on my DFI SLI-DR, and it works great. I bought mine used, so i can't comment on how long it would take to have something shipped from Slovenia.

HERE is a thread i made a few months ago with temp pre/post install.
 
I was looking at the chipset block for silence purposes but also got to looking at the cpu block and was curious about it.
 
Introvert said:
I was looking at the chipset block for silence purposes but also got to looking at the cpu block and was curious about it.
You'd probably be better off with a DangerDen block. Cleaper, looks the same, and most likely a little bettter performance.

I really want that chipset block, but then I'd have to replace my RBX with a TDX, and that's too expensive.
 
Introvert said:
I take that no one knows the performance of these blocks.....
Even the worst 1/2" blocks are not that bad in reality, even compared to the best. You're talking about a couple of degrees usually.
 
Back
Top