• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

EK Fluid Gaming A240R

Mccaula718

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Dec 11, 2007
Messages
517
EK just released an kit for vega and it supports Ryzen for $240(link below). My current vega 56 has the following settings in wattman:

Frequency %: 3
Voltage control: 1100 for pstate 6 and 7
Memory:900mhz
Fan speed: max
Power limit: +50

This results in my gpu core clock boosting and consistently reading 1550+ MHz. So my true question is, Will spending $240 drastically improve my overclocks or will it just give me something like a 50 MHz boost? I've never done watercooling so I'm interested in doing it just to do it, but $240 is a bit much if there is no significant performance boost.



https://www.ekfluidgaming.com/ek-fluid-gaming-a240r
 
yeah you might only get a bit more out of it but your Temps will go way down and you might get your cpu a bit higher too.
 
This is what I was thinking would be the answer. Thank you and pendragon1 for the responses, I only use my computer for gaming and I wear headphones so I do not believe I'll purchase the kit.
 
Back
Top