• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

EK 250 Adv Res Mounting

(sic)

n00b
Joined
Aug 26, 2011
Messages
35
Quick question for ya.

I have my res mounted upside down and want to know if that will cause a problem. I don't see how it could, but because EK specifically labeled a top and a bottom I wanted to make sure before I start the filling process. :D

Quick paint sketch to make my question more clear:

PIC

Also here the installation guide from EK.
 
The only thing I can think of would be making it a little harder to bleed?
I have the same res mounted inside the top of my case, and filled it while rotating in all directions but still was bleeding almost invisible air for a week... But it's no biggie, just check frequently and top up as needed.
 
Back
Top