Eizo FlexScan EV2750

It's a re-packaged and overpriced (paying for the Eizo name) Asus MX27AQ/Dell U2715H which are all inferior compared to the similarly priced LG 27MB85R-B and slightly more expensive Asus MG279Q (it's the only 27" 1440p worth the 500-600$/Euro price tag) which supports Free-Sync and 144hz. Best Reviewed 27" 2560x1440 Monitors.

How much better the LG is in terms of quality control and "factory calibration" (panel linearity)?

It's a re-packaged and overpriced (paying for the Eizo name) Asus MX27AQ/Dell U2715H which are all inferior compared to the similarly priced LG 27MB85R-B and slightly more expensive Asus MG279Q (it's the only 27" 1440p worth the 500-600$/Euro price tag) which supports Free-Sync and 144hz. Best Reviewed 27" 2560x1440 Monitors.

Did you review the LG yourself? The only written review I've seen is the playerwares one.

I've been following your reviews for some time now, and I've considered buying the MB85R-B... I'm just struggling to pay that much for a panel without freesync. Blur reduction doesn't interest me as much, I mostly play games like Witcher/Skyrim, but a reduction in screen tearing would be nice. I'm getting tired of waiting for the right panel. I almost bought the Asus one, but I can't abide the volume of QC issues they've had.

If that LG had freesync from 35-60hz I would have bought it already. :/

Exist LG27MU67-B with fresync at 4k rezolution, you don't interested ?

Nope. Don't have the hardware to get ~60fps on 4K, and probably won't for at least a couple of years. Additionally, I've read that scaling can become a real problem on 4k @ 27".

Back