Eight Games to Help You Ignore Your Family During the Holidays

I may play the game just to see what Thunderpoon is.
Mad Max is an excellent game.
upload_2017-12-19_19-26-29.png

I tried to find a gif of the "Thundercunt" graffiti on the apartment wall of Shameless (Fiona's new apartment building, season 8, ep.... idunno) but I failed. But after seeing "Thunderpoon" I cannot stop thinking about "Thundercunt"

Fair warning: Denuvo servers for Mad Max appear to be down. So you cannot play the PC version at the moment.

Reactions: JRUHg
like this
Fair warning: Denuvo servers for Mad Max appear to be down. So you cannot play the PC version at the moment.

That's not the first time for that with this game, I'm sure they'll get it fixed within a couple days like they did before but that's not a good sign for the future.

It's probably the best mindless fun I've had in a game since Just Cause 2 so I'd still recommend picking it up if it's cheap enough to consider it a rental though.

That's not the first time for that with this game, I'm sure they'll get it fixed within a couple days like they did before but that's not a good sign for the future.

It's probably the best mindless fun I've had in a game since Just Cause 2 so I'd still recommend picking it up if it's cheap enough to consider it a rental though.

Its one of those games you play and go "this is way better than it has any right to be". The on-foot combat is not as smooth as I'd like, but everything else is just pure fun. A simple, but really effective progression system too.

mad max cars are wayyy too slow.

ubisoft wildlands best parts are played in 4 player CO_OP. family members works too. (y)
not the best toms clans game. no close combat, no knife. only guns and open world.

Hell yes. Mad Max was one of the better games I've played the last couple of years.

That's a lie because I was playing it at the time you posted this last night.

There have been a lot of reports of people not being able to play due to an authentication error that sends them to WB's support page. Not being for everyone makes things super weird.

Ignoring my family constitutes just not looking at the urns these days.

Back