• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Eheim 1250 fittings

NewBlackDak

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 31, 2003
Messages
1,322
Anybody know what size the threads are on the 1250? I got a little carried away when tightening the clamp, and mine are warped now. :rolleyes:
They sort of go back to round when you put the hose, and clamp back on, but I don't want them to crack or cause a flow problem. I'd like to replace them with brass or chrome parts.

Thanks for your help
NBD
 
you can use 1/2 barbs ,but i prefer using 3/4 inlet, less restriction, cavitation and high head.
here is a danner,but i did the same with the eheim 1250
danner5.jpg
 
Back
Top