Anyone in here edit their recorded lectures from class?
I'm using WavePad and I'm just beginning to explore it.
Question 1:
1) There is "noise" in the recording. Even after applying two methods of noise cancellations, "Spectacular subtraction" and "multiband noise gate -40db" I can still hear it.
I then applied "band pass filter 8,000-12,000" which seemed to get rid of the noise.
So my question is: What is the range of human voice, and the humming hissing, is that a low or high frequency? It appears to be a high frequency, how do I find out exactly at what frequency the noise happens at?
2) Does it matter in what order you apply the effects? For example:
High pass filter 400Hz
automatic gain control
spectacular subtraction
multiband noise gate
band pass
Any tips for editing lectures?
My main problem seems to be the constant noise...
I'm using WavePad and I'm just beginning to explore it.
Question 1:
1) There is "noise" in the recording. Even after applying two methods of noise cancellations, "Spectacular subtraction" and "multiband noise gate -40db" I can still hear it.
I then applied "band pass filter 8,000-12,000" which seemed to get rid of the noise.
So my question is: What is the range of human voice, and the humming hissing, is that a low or high frequency? It appears to be a high frequency, how do I find out exactly at what frequency the noise happens at?
2) Does it matter in what order you apply the effects? For example:
High pass filter 400Hz
automatic gain control
spectacular subtraction
multiband noise gate
band pass
Any tips for editing lectures?
My main problem seems to be the constant noise...