Edit that video!

Proxy

Pumpkin Ghost
Hey guys. Figured I'd post this question here. Can anyone point me in the direction of a good piece of video editing software (preferably free), like a movie maker to edit scenes together an what not? I use Handbreak for encoding and for what I'm doing it's working well.

Isn't Windows Movie Maker free? It isn't exactly feature rich, but I guess it should get the job done. You can find it inside the microsoft live essentials bundle installer. Hope this helps!

Isn't Windows Movie Maker free? It isn't exactly feature rich, but I guess it should get the job done. You can find it inside the microsoft live essentials bundle installer. Hope this helps!

Yeah I'll give that a look. I was hoping there would be something else better floating around out there that I didn't know about. Thanks!

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
windows movie maker is going to be your best bet if you want a quick job done. the others have a learning curve and are not as intuitive or friendly. premiere and vegas are kick-ass applications but don't expect to just install and start editing right away; again, there's a learning curve with the more powerful applications versus movie maker.

Back