Ecomaster / Enermax Ostrog GT Case Lucky Draw

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Enermax is stepping up today with not one but THREE great cases up for grabs to HardOCP readers in the contiguous United States! Three lucky posters will be awarded one Ostrog GT each!

OstrogGTLuckyDraw_640x144.jpg

All that is required of you is to POST ONCE in this thread and tell us "What colors would you like to see Enermax cases offered in?"

You can purchase the Ostrog GT now from Amazon for $74.99 with PRIME Shipping​

I've have always been partial to black and red but, I have seen some really sharp looking white cases.

I'd like to see black with a red or blue metal flake in it. Or if they wanted to go really wild the paint that looks different colors under different lighting conditions. I'm thinking like the cars that look light/white in daylight and darn near black at night.

I personally like a mostly flat black finish on the metal, with perhaps some gunmetal accents. Glossy generally can't stay clean/attracts too many fingerprints.

Matte Black case with red fans and possibly a red outline/decal on the case to really make it POP!

Call me boring, but I like black. Although a high-gloss, damn near black, would be amazing. Though I like the idea of olive drab, too.

Back