I recently installed an Echo Gina 3G into my computer so I could record from my Shure KSM27 directly into the comp with Acid Pro 4.0f. As soon as I set all audio input to come from the Gina, all of the sounds that played would play in slow motion and at a lower pitch.
I think it may be a hardware conflict, possibly with my motherboard. Has anyone experienced a problem similar to this? This site says "Any genuine Intel chipset with an Intel processor will work fine." So I might have to replace my motherboard and/or CPU. My brother says I should just buy a new Dell XPS but that'd make me go bankrupt. Any suggestions for... genuine intel chipsets with intel processors? Or should I stick with the 2.8 gHz I have and just get a new motherboard?
Also I was curious about virtual instruments and controller keyboards. Does anyone have experience with these? I'd like to record my mic through my Gina 3G and plug a controller keyboard into the MIDI input and record piano/bass guitar/drums with the controller, and play an electric and sing on top of it. Any suggestions for good keyboard controllers or virtual instruments?
Forgot to mention - I'm using a Via motherboard with an intel 2.8 ghz processor.
Thanks!
Toby
I think it may be a hardware conflict, possibly with my motherboard. Has anyone experienced a problem similar to this? This site says "Any genuine Intel chipset with an Intel processor will work fine." So I might have to replace my motherboard and/or CPU. My brother says I should just buy a new Dell XPS but that'd make me go bankrupt. Any suggestions for... genuine intel chipsets with intel processors? Or should I stick with the 2.8 gHz I have and just get a new motherboard?
Also I was curious about virtual instruments and controller keyboards. Does anyone have experience with these? I'd like to record my mic through my Gina 3G and plug a controller keyboard into the MIDI input and record piano/bass guitar/drums with the controller, and play an electric and sing on top of it. Any suggestions for good keyboard controllers or virtual instruments?
Forgot to mention - I'm using a Via motherboard with an intel 2.8 ghz processor.
Thanks!
Toby