• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Ebay & Overpriced Video Cards....

I didn't say it was gt. its just regular 6600. Where does it say on the website that its 6600GT?
 
You should see what local stores charge for stuff.

Around here, an ATI 9200SE is $85, and computer stores sell SOHO routers for $75.
 
JTY said:
You should see what local stores charge for stuff.

Around here, an ATI 9200SE is $85, and computer stores sell SOHO routers for $75.

A mom & pop around here wants $60 for a floppy drive. I know because I needed one once so and figured I get one there. When they said it was $60 I asked if it was 24k gold plated or something and they were confused by that. Now that's a a rip off.
 
owned.jpg
 
Back
Top