eBay Live.com Cashback is 30%

yes! techdeals.net said it was just for wednesday. lets hope this is still up in the morning!

I bought a second Ergohuman Chair! Deal is good enough to revive the old thread, but it is locked. Went with the same company as last time only thorugh ebay this time :)

hmm I dont get it
I'm looking for a cheap replacement to a broken subwoofer for a 5.1 home theather setup
so I use the search but the cash back listed is no where near 30%

Thank you extreme4377!

I was kind of disappointed I missed out on that 400GB WD4000YR WD drive on Hoop last week since I really, really needed the drive space. Luckily for me I just picked up a new OEM WD5000AAKS for about 20 bones. :D

$200 cash back limit per transaction (so a $666 purchase), $2500 max total for 1 year period, and 6 transactions per eBay account.

and the 30% is still going this morning.... I just bought a Canon Powershot G9 for $400 and will be getting $120 back on it. :D

Call me stupid, but I go to the live cashback site, then I type in what I want to buy (PS3, HD4870), but I do not see anything about ebay and a 30 percent cash back link. All I am seeing is the standard 2 to 3 percent.

Call me stupid, but I go to the live cashback site, then I type in what I want to buy (PS3, HD4870), but I do not see anything about ebay and a 30 percent cash back link. All I am seeing is the standard 2 to 3 percent.

Are you searching at search.live.com? http://search.live.com/cashback won't show you the 30%. I'm can still search several items, including "PS3" and get the 30% link.

has any ones reported yet. mine still says 0 pending.

EDIT just reported yay!

Is the 30% discount on select items only? I see most video cards are only 1%-3% rebate.

this might be a stupied question. why does it say like this ? Buy It Now with PayPal and you may get cashback. seeing the word "may" there is a chance I won't get it right ? sorry I have problem with english hehehe

And where do the cashback go if I pay with paypal ? does it go back to my paypal ? thanks

Trying to not join in on the money spending, dont really need anything. I could use a new TV and/or xbox or ps3... /

Yeah its killing me..I want to buy as much as possible for my new machine, but I am not sure what I will want/need yet, since I am waiting for the new Intel chips...so I can't be sure what kind of video cards will be best on them and RAM, etc. I DID pick up a 1000w corsair PS and a 300gb WD VRaptor though. Wish I could get some RAM, etc...but I am afraid of getting the wrong stuff.

Got a 3007WFP from Dell Refurb w/ 3yr Warranty for $900...

The best I could find on ebay would have been $875, for a legitimate new with 3yrs warranty. Not this "Just opened, never used... but no warranty" ... one guy has them for $850 + $50 shipping but offers no warranty... =/

But that would have been $700 vs. $900 :eek:

Guys. If I want to buy two of the same items. should I just purchase them at the same time ? or should I go back to the livesearch site again for the other one ? I want cashback from each of the item. let me know. Thanks

Depends on the cost of the item... if it's under $666 for both items combined (not including shipping, they don't give cashback on shippin) then just get them in the same order.

If they're over $666, it'd be worth it to setup 2... potentially..

Depends on the cost of the item... if it's under $666 for both items combined (not including shipping, they don't give cashback on shippin) then just get them in the same order.

If they're over $666, it'd be worth it to setup 2... potentially..
one is around $550-$600, so the two would be around $1100 something

What is the magical live search to get me a 4870. I have tried everything from ATI to Visiontek, Gigabyte.

The 4870s are probably all bought up :(

Do a live search for "cheap wii" click on the ebay link then once you're on ebay search for 4870 ;)

Edit: just checked there's one for $250 shipped, = $175 after cashback lucky for you I'm not in the market for anything ATM.

guys. when you create microsoft account with the windows live id, do you put your hotmail email acc or your paypal email ?

Back