Ebay 10% off order of $25 or more.

Good deal and I think I'll buy my 770 of eBay now from Newegg if anybody can tell me if I still get AC IV?

Heres what it says for me.

10% off your purchase of $50.00 or more up to $100.00 off from in-store pick up retailers.

pretty lame unless you just happen to have an item in the golden zone from a golden retailer.

I bought a used video card from a regular Ebay seller (not business like Newegg, etc.)

Not sure why it isn't working.

Here is what mine said:
"Redeem Coupon 10% off an item of $25.00 or more up to $100.00 off. "

I didn't see any limitations or anything noted anywhere.

Maybe it was a special promotion that Ebay only sent to certain people, who knows. I never saw anything come in from Ebay about it, so I figured it must be a pretty universal deal.

I have a feeling they only sent it to low volume users... I buy tons off eBay for work, so no need to give me an incentive. What about you Op? Do you but a lot? I'm guessing not much- based off others luck with the promo- not trying to be a caulk. Just trying to figure out the situation.

I have a feeling they only sent it to low volume users... I buy tons off eBay for work, so no need to give me an incentive. What about you Op? Do you but a lot? I'm guessing not much- based off others luck with the promo- not trying to be a caulk. Just trying to figure out the situation.

Looks like about $600 worth of stuff since the beginning of the year... 7 purchases.

I do buy a decent amount of stuff off of Ebay, and do a bit of selling as well.

Like I said, I actually never received any notice from Ebay, at least that I saw; just saw a note about 10% off on a listing and I had to go dig for the link to the coupon code.

Interesting... Yeah, for work I buy tons of stuff, like $1k a week, so perhaps they know I'm already hooked.. ;c)

Typically when there is a sale it is per item, setup by the seller.. however, it is highly possible that it was something ebay was doing. At first I thought adblock was blocking it.. But, it just takes me to myebay.... Thanks for trying though! I was ready to pull the trigger!!

Back