Ebay 10% off everything. MAX Discount is $100

Good timing, wife wanted a S9+ for xmas, got it for $549, with another 3.5% in cash back makes the final cost $530

When I get a chance I need to find out if this deal applies to petroleum fuel retail gift cards.

Do these coupons go for used equipment - individual sellers as well? I don't want to place a bid on something and not have the 10% handy.

Meh, "up to". It's actually 0% on more categories than not.

I mean feel free to not click. I agree that it doesn't hit computers, but it sure ticks a lot of other boxes that a lot of people use (movies, video games, toys and hobbies, clothing, etc).

It doesn't look like it would help on the phone but it was the only cash back thing I could think of.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Any good RAM deals on there then? Looking for some DDR4 for my son's Ryzen rig I'm building him for Christmas and RAM is the last thing I need for it.

Last edited:
Do these coupons go for used equipment - individual sellers as well? I don't want to place a bid on something and not have the 10% handy.

Yes. Anything! Buy, offer, win... used... new... doesn't matter. Use the coupon when checking out before its expiration and you will get 10% off

How the heck do you use ebaybucks with the ebay Android app?

if you have them claimed they should show up at the end of transaction in the cart on any app or web. At the bottom it should have option to apply ebay bucks. But I think you have to have them claimed first so they are ready to be used.

Use coupon code PHLDAYTEN by 12/8, 3am PT.

Nice, thanks for sharing. Been sitting on an item for several months and this little discount was enough to make me finally grab it...

Back