dangbrandon
Gawd
- Joined
- Nov 8, 2010
- Messages
- 697
I was wondering if you guys knew a solution to slow browser loading and flash player just eating up all the ram.
Debating to upgrade ram or buy an ssd.
I go to the same sites. Maybe hust clear my cache and see if that cleans it up but i highly thats a solution.
Ive been out of it for a while. W7 outdated? LOL
Build:
I5 3550k a z77 itx bord w i believe 8gbs of ram and integrated graphics card.
1TB WD black w OS7
Debating to upgrade ram or buy an ssd.
I go to the same sites. Maybe hust clear my cache and see if that cleans it up but i highly thats a solution.
Ive been out of it for a while. W7 outdated? LOL
Build:
I5 3550k a z77 itx bord w i believe 8gbs of ram and integrated graphics card.
1TB WD black w OS7
Last edited: