Easy to work with case

EnderXC

Limp Gawd
I know you guys are probably sick of these threads, but I need help. I curently have a Cheiftec dragon case and it is a chore to work with it because it is so cramped. I'm going to have to get a new Mobo/CPU set here soon and so I want to get rid of my case too. Here are the 2 simple requirements:

Easy Access to hard disks... I like the look of the mounts on super lanboys... the sliding of individual drives in.

Removeable Mobo tray < I would sacrifice this if the case was really roomy but otherwise I need it.

I guess 100 for the budget, although less is best. Something Easy to work with. Thanks

Sorry to state the obvious, but if you like super lanboys why not get one of those?

I like the HD mount not the case itself. Although it could be an option.

At the least maybe other cases by the same manufacturer have similar mounts?

I'm rather fond of the sideways ones in some Lian Li models among others. I'm also really fond of my stacker but it cost me about 150, and I think they're usually a little more.

How is the build quality on that case? For $70 for a plastic case, I'd hope it's sturdy.

The case I posted the link to is ALUMINUIM.
The build quality is excelent, all Alu except for the acrilic front.
Has removable hard drive tray, removable mother board tray, 5 fans and thumb screews.
The black one is anodized inside and out.
It is ablosutly the best case for $70 your gonna find

i kinda upgraded from a dragon to stacker. big difference in space. but prepaare to lift the stacker. the dragon weighs only 2-3 pounds when empty. stacker weighs about 15 lbs empty...

I'm thinking about looking at the high end of the budget and going for a lian li PC 61B , My question is whether the bottom drive mount slides out towards you. Where do you lian li owner get your lian li at the best price? Are they easy to work in?

Back