Easy Dragon Age Questions

greenhorn1

Limp Gawd
I got in on the steam sale last week and am enjoying the game so far but I've got a few questions that I assume are easy and haven't found the answer in game.

1. where is your camp? It says to return to camp to repair injuries but I don't know where the camp is. I'm currently in the tower on the quest to light the beacon (3-4 hours in).

2. Is there a way to "switch off" auto attack for the whole party? Or get them to stay where I put them? IE, I'd rather not have the whole group run inside a room full of archers but rather try to draw them out 1 or 2 at a time.

im not sure if you have access to the camp yet, but its on your map when you do have it.

theres a hold/move button. H i think it is.

1 - You don't get access to the camp until after you complete that tower section.

2 - There is an icon at the top to control whether or not the party moves together or not (pretty sure on this been a long time since I've played now and I don't have it on this laptop and my main PC that has it installed is dead atm.

1. Already been said - the camp appears in a box in the top right of the world map once it becomes available.

2. Yes there is a hold position/move freely button below the character portraits to control movement. To control attacking, you need to go to the tactics screen - you can completely disable tactics for each character if you want, and that's how I prefer to play.

Got it. Thanks everyone. I haven't tried completely disabling tactics yet but it seems like that might be interesting. I'll mess around with that at some point.

I also completely disable tactics. The only part I dont care for is that once the enemy is dead they just stand there ... even if they are getting beat on. Otherwise it's much easier for me to play this way.

Back